Zeolite is a Natural Detox with No Side Effects!
1. 100% safe and non-toxic: Zus2o contains 3 zeolites that are all natural and non-toxic. All traces of the mineral are eliminated out of the body within 6 to 8 hours. It's safe for children, pets, pregnant women and nursing mothers. It is also safe to take with most medications, but as always you should check with a medical professional first. *
2. May help reduce cancer risk: There is clear evidence that zeolites not only remove toxins that can cause cancer (75% or more of cancers may be toxin-related). This does not mean that zeolite is a cancer treatment, it is a useful supplement to integrate into a treatment program because of the cleansing aspect.*
3. Removes heavy metals: Zeolites have the perfect molecular structure for capturing and removing heavy metals from the body without removing healthy ions and minerals. (as explained in diagram above). Many people report feeling increased energy, clarity and vitality after removing heavy metal build-up. *
4. Helps buffer body pH levels to a healthy alkalinity: Whenever zeolite is introduced to the body, it buffers the system towards slightly alkaline (pH 7.35 to 7.45), which is a perfect buffer for the optimum pH for the human body that we want. zeolite attracts and then buffers excess protons which cause acidity and in this way can help many conditions from acid reflux to candida and arthritis.
5. Zeolites are very easy to take: Most detoxification products are difficult to take, many must be injected into the blood or administered such as an enema. Zeolite works at the cellular level.
|*DISCLAIMER: Zeolites HAVE NOT been approved by the FDA as a treatment for cancer or any specific disease. In addition, none of the statements above have been evaluated by the FDA. All content presented on www.zeolite.org has been compiled to provide information about Zeolites. Always consult a physician or board certified health practitioner before taking this product. Use at your own risk.
UPDATE: The FDA has listed clinoptilolite on their GRAS List (Generally Recognized As Safe.)